BEADNELL IS UNDER THREAT - HELP STOP THE DEVELOPERS NOW
Step-by-step guide to submitting your 'objection' comment online:
(Alternatively, comments can be sent in by post. See details at the bottom of the page.)
To search for any applications on the NCC Planning Portal the link is:
SIMPLE SEARCH: Key in 'Beadnell' in the bottom box and click on 'Search' to find planning applications
- If you have logged on before to record previous objections, click on 'Login' and follow the instructions below at:
Back on the website
- If you are a new objector, click on 'Register' (far right tab at the top of next page)
- Enter title, first name, surname, email address (confirm email), password (confirm password)
- Click 'Next'
You will be sent an email with a link.
- Go to your email account and click on the link.
Back on the website:
- Type in your email address and password to complete registration
- Click on 'Comments'
- Go to 'Make a comment'
You will be asked to select
- Status: 'Neighbour' or 'Member of public' etc.
- Enter text in box
(We suggest you write your statement in a Word document first and then copy it into the box. Otherwise, the website may time out before you are finished.)
If you wish to read other people's comments, click on 'Public Comments'.
To read all relevant documentation logged, click on 'Documents'.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Andrew (Andy) Brown
If you'd prefer to submit your statement by post, please send a letter to the Case Officer: